- Capture any more data than is necessary to serve your request and provide the result you expect.
- Use site analytics services like Google Analytics that aggregate or share your use of the site with their parent company.
- Maintain a data profile on you and your habits. If you create an account, the details of the account are stored.
- Use tag services or other web helper services.
- Use third party hosting services that track user's site activity and habits including CDNs.
- Serve ads 😊
Still have questions? If so I'd be happy to talk to you more about this. Use the contact form on the site to get in touch.